Easy To Cook Healthy Meals At Home
Staying at the four corners of our room for a long period can increase our anxiety. Due to the high level of anxiety, sometimes you forget to think about your health. You forget the essence of eating healthy meals due to eating unhealthy meals each day.
Food matters. No matter what you do, you always think about what to eat. Without food, you will not be able to go through the entire day of your everyday life. However, unhealthy meals are undeniably tasty. As you all know, it is tempting to eat it because it is everywhere. People who don’t eat healthy foods are making excuses that healthy food is tasteless. If that would be the case, well, this is the suggested healthy meal that you can cook for less than 30 minutes.
Easy Pea and Spinach Carbonara as Healthy Meal
Expert says that you can easily cook fresh pasta than dried ones. This meal is recommended for a weeknight dinner. It is said that eggs are the foundation for having a creamy sauce.
Here’s how to do it:
- 1 ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 ounces) package fresh tagliatelle or linguine
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
- Boil 10 cups of water in a big pot on high heat.
- Meantime, put the oil in a large skillet and heat it in a medium-high. Add breadcrumbs and garlic; cook until it is roasted in two minutes. Move it in a small bowl and mix with two tablespoons of Parmesan and Parsley. Put aside.
- Move the existing six tablespoons of Parmesan, egg yolks, egg, pepper, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water and move for one minute. Put spinach and peas. Cook the pasta for another minute until it is chewable. Drain it and place it in a large bowl. Put aside 1/4 cup of water.
- Little by little weep the reserved cooking water into the egg mixture. Slowly, add the mixture to the pasta using a tong. Serve the delicious meal by adding breadcrumb mixture on the top of the pasta.