6 Writing Ideas During The Pandemic
Are you bored because you are not doing anything? Indeed, coronavirus has transmuted our lives differently. Schools, restaurants, resorts, and even movie theaters are close. Today, our actions are only limited to the four corners of our house. You might be upset with yourself because you have no idea what to do next.
Have you tried writing your thoughts when you’re alone? It can be a great source of comfort! It is a way in which we can truly express our thoughts and emotions. Here are some of the writing activities that you can do.
- You can write a journal. Writing a journal is also known as the healing process of expressions. Writing your everyday thoughts and emotions can help to express everything that you have. You can share your output with future generations or the people who most need it today.
- You can write a personal narrative. You might want to write your thoughts into a story. Well, you have the liberty of doing so. You will never know how many people will be inspired by reading your story. It doesn’t if it is long or short, what matters is the story that you can share with others.
- You can write poetry. People today would love to give writing a twist. Others would love to express their emotions creatively. Write all your experiences in free verse poetry. Try any poems that are inspired by your favorite painting or favorite song.
- Writing a Photo Essay. All of us are living in a new normal. Everything that you see in the streets nowadays is new. There are new scenarios that you see in the supermarket, parks, and homes. Writing your ideas in every picture can help others feel that they’re not the only ones who feel that way. All of us are.
- Create your Comic Strip. Sometimes, words are not enough to express everything. Most people have done it by making an illustration or drawing. You can easily make a graphic illustration of what happened to you each day. It is realistic and the most relatable literature that you can share.
- You can revise and edit your output. No matter how good you are at writing, still, you need to revise it when you have to. There is nothing wrong with editing your work until it is fully polished.
Writing may not be your forte but you can develop this hobby while you are still searching for what you can do while you’re in the four corners of your room. You will never how this form of expression can take you. You will unleash some parts of yourself that you’ve never known before. So write!