Five Quick DIY Tricks for Cleaning
Everyone loves to live in a clean house, but everyone hates doing the chores. Though the frequency of doing the work depends on your lifestyle, it is still considered as heavy-duty that all of us are doing.
Do you struggle to clean your house as much as everyone does? Some say that there are too many chores to do, but you only have a little time left to do it. It causes you headaches and anxiety when you cannot finish your target chores in a day. Of course, all of us want to know the ways of doing household cleaning so easy to do.
Are you ready for a hassle-free cleaning? Well, let’s begin!
- Sanitize your garbage disposal with limes and lemons. Regularly, disposing of garbage takes a lot of work. Doing so is an important thing to do. According to Franken, you can use fresh lemon or lime to deodorize your garbage disposal. To do it, you have to cut the lemon quarterly, while washing it, put each lemon one by one into the disposal.
- Use baking soda and vinegar to clean your tub. It can be done by mixing a cup of vinegar and a half cup of baking soda. Pour it into an empty tub and let it sit for five minutes. Begin filling up the tub with hot water in one-quarter filled and let it sit for another five minutes. Then, let it drain and rinse it completely.
- Polish the surfaces of your appliances using olive oil. Olive oil has a lot of nutritional advantages. On the other hand, this oil can help us in cleaning our appliances at home. Mat Franken stated that olive oil is the best option for cleaning the steel in your pots and appliances. To do it, simply put the olive oil in the soft cloth and rub it on the surfaces of your appliances.
- Eliminate your pet hair using rubber gloves. Leanne Stapf, VP of Operations at The Cleaning Authority stated that when your vacuum cleaner cannot get your pet’s hair, a rubber job can do the rest of the job. Simply rub them down in the area that needs extra cleaning. When the rubber is ramped against its fabric, it can bring about the elasticity to gather up the existing pet’s hair.
- Remove the water stains using shaving cream. Yes, you read it right. You can use shaving cream to clean your stuff. According to Shepard, you can try the shaving cream and allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then wipe it off.
These tips are the easiest ways to clean the dirt in your home without having a hard time. No hassle, no pressure. You can clean your home in no time.