How to Style a Modern Man’s Bedroom
When styling a man’s bedroom, it’s all about getting the correct blend of sleek and stylish but still feeling warm and inviting. Men’s room trends are moving away from drab colors, all-leather furniture, and dim lighting, and are moving toward softer settings with lots of texture and light neutral colors that are less cliche.
Men have never been more informed about design and interiors as they are now. “The tremendous rise of Pinterest and Instagram has pushed interior design to the public, and interiors inspiration is everywhere,” says David Harris, design director at Andrew Martin.
Furthermore, men are more confident than ever in their interior design ideas, and they want to show off their sense of style. In keeping with this, here are some bedroom ideas for men.
- Choose a dramatic color scheme for your bedroom. Apply deep blues and greys to all four walls (if you dare to) to give a sleek, sophisticated look, which will look fantastic when paired with brighter colors to make them pop. A gallery wall containing prints, posters, and photographs can be used to break up a gloomy color wall. To add even more texture and interest, mix and match the frames.
- Add a chic reading corner. In a bedroom, a chair is a lovely thing. It not only looks beautiful, but it can also create a lovely area in your home where you can read, drink coffee, and reflect on life.
- Change your beddings. Changing your bedding is the simplest way to refresh the look of a room while also introducing a new color scheme. Grey is an easy choice because it is neutral and stylish, however, warm tones like browns and burnt oranges are also popular colors.
- Select a headboard that makes a statement. Choose an upholstered headboard to add some softness to the bedroom decor. A button-back design lends a touch of traditional sophistication to any bedroom and can be bought in a variety of styles.
- Choose storage that is a focal point. If you don’t need a full-fledged closet in your room, an arrangement like this can be a wonderful way to store clothes, conserve space, and make a statement.
- Natural textures and colors add softness to a man’s bedroom. Men’s bedroom ideas don’t always have to be grey, black, or some other moody hue; instead, try a light and airy color scheme with lots of natural texture.
- Don’t forget to inject some personality into your work. You don’t want your bedroom to feel unlived in, even if you want a sleek, simple environment. Prints, posters, houseplants, and decorations can all be used to add personality to a room.